Mon, Feb 26|
After A Bad Birth: On the path of healing a traumatic birth Class
You planned, prepared and hoped. What does it mean if the day your baby was born wasn't the best day of your life? It feels like everyone else has smiling photos of their first moments. It can feel so hard to process and heal. This 90min class will start you on the path to healing LIVE AND RECORDED
Feb 26, 2024, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PST
I feel like the only one! It can feel so hard to process or understand what you're experiencing. And others just don't always get it.This class- led by trauma expert Krysta Dancy is a great start to your healing process. Think of it as a "bite-sized" portion for those who just need a little nudge in the right direction. As a therapist who specializes in this issue, I will cover -
- What even is birth trauma?
- How does is happen and why can't I just feel better?
- Processing the emotions of a bad birth- loss, grief, isolation
- How to cope (3 tools you can use to right away!)
- When is it time for professional support? …Plus lots of chances to ask questions and talk with other families who get what you're going through!
Gain Real Tools- Understand yourself better and leave with 3 tools you can immediately use to
- Cope with the hard days
- Help loved ones understand
- Find resources if you need them
Recording available for ticket holders (watch replay with partner!)
Led by Krysta Dancy
Krysta is a licensed therapist, birth doula and certified birth professional and educator. She has been working in the field of fertility-related mental health for close to 20 years. She is the founder and CEO of Dancy Perinatal- an online support space for pregnant and postpartum families. Her passion and professional expertise for fertility-related mental health make her a sought-after speaker/educator for professionals and families alike.
- Ticket type
General Admission TicketSale ends: Feb 26, 11:30 AM PST
Feb 26, 11:30 AM PSTPrice$19.99
+$0.50 service fee+$0.50 service fee