Sat, May 04|
Saturdays for 6 weeks
Feeling Deep: A Support Group for Highly Sensitive Parents
Dive into a transformative journey for parents who navigate the intricate realms of their inner world as Highly Sensitive Persons (HSPs). This supportive group invites you to join a community where overwhelmed souls find understanding and support. A 6-Week Online Group Cost: $45 per 90 minute group
Registration opens Mar 01, 2024, 7:00 AM PST
May 04, 2024, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDT
Saturdays for 6 weeks
Parents who experience a rich and complex inner world, but also often find themselves overwhelmed and overstimulated, will find solace in a community of other parents who understand the unique experience of parenting as a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP).
This group offers an opportunity to engage with other Highly Sensitive Parents in a warm and supportive atmosphere.
You will be joined by other HSP parents to share and validate one another’s experiences, while also learning tools to help you thrive in your role as a parent. Show up for you so you can show up for the ones you love most.
Six weeks towards a more empowered and self-compassionate you!
- Week 1 – Sensitive Stories– Examining our relationship to sensitivity in ourselves and others.
- Week 2 – Sensitive and Successful – Identifying the strengths of HSPs in the context of parenting.
- Week 3 – Sensitive Senses – Sensory needs and accommodations
- Week 4 – Sensitive Expectations – Avoiding comparisons and creating a life that suits your family’s unique needs
- Week 5 – Sensitive and Stressed – Finding calm amidst the chaos
- Week 6 – Sensitive Legacies – Nurturing the sensitivities of the next generation
Join this warm, supportive haven, connect with fellow HSP parents, and empower yourself toward a more compassionate you. It's not just about showing up for your loved ones but showing up for yourself. 🌟
When: Saturdays for six weeks starting May 4, 2024. 10:00am-11:30am PST
Cost: $45 per 90 minute group
To Register: DancyPerinatal.com
Led by Andrea Freeman
Andrea Freeman, LCSW is a licensed therapist who specializes in helping families navigate the perinatal phase of life. She is also a mother of two fast-growing boys.